Case Study - Integralis
The Experts in Information Security
Integralis - a European leader in security system
integration - trusts Translation-IN for the translation of its
• Founded in 1988, Integralis is the most important European Security System Integrator. Integralis advises and guides companies in implementing Information Technology security solutions, offering its clients an all-around services approach. Integralis' clients include government authorities as well as many large European and American forms, among them two-thirds of the companies listed on the DAX 30, half the companies listed in the FTSE 100, and a third of the companies in the CAC 40.
• For the French version of its marketing development plan (press releases, Web site updates, brochures, case studies, white papers, documentation for seminars, etc.), Integralis chose Translation-IN.
• Following the translation of a marketing plan like that of Integralis means:
- Understanding the field of information security;
- Using appropriate, consistent terminology;
- Always meeting very tight deadlines;
- Understanding the strategic evolution of the company's marketing plan.
Concrete solutions and advantages
• Translation-IN approached this project systematically:
- Definition of resources: a project leader (responsible for selecting translators, forwarding information, planning and quality control) and a team of five competent and interchangeable translators;
- Budget optimisation: texts already translated were counted only once;
- Integration of project objectives: Translation-IN's resources understood the marketing plan strategy so well that they gave the impression they were part of the Integralis team.
>> Italian Version >> French Version
In the Client's Own Words
"The success of this project relied on the choice of a linguistic partner capable of providing and maintaining a high level of quality while remaining within a well-defined budget. With Translation-IN, we found a response to our needs."